Speaker DIY kit CT-193
The Speaker DIY kit CT-193 Cheap Trick is a pair of high-quality bass-reflex bookshelf speaker systems according to the bass-reflex principle with bevelled top for which the tried and tested hi-fi full range speaker SPH-60X from MONACOR has been used. This full range speaker provides an impressive bass reproduction and a wide frequency range (50-20,000 Hz). Thus, it provides an optimum sound and a top performance.
The DIY kit has been pre-assembled in an optimum way and contains all necessary components as well as assembly instructions. All you need to assemble the components is a soldering iron, a screwdriver and a side cutter.
The wood which has been used is untreated and can be painted as required.
The DIY kit CT-193 consists of:
- 4 x side wall, 428 x 350 mm
- 4 x top/bottom, 140 x 350 mm
- 2 x rear panel, 140 x 390 mm
- 2 x front panel, 140 x 296 mm (one edge 17°)
- 2 x bass-reflex tube, 140 x 300 mm (both edges 17°)
- 2 x hi-fi full range speaker SPH-60X, 30 W, 8 Ω
- 2 x air core coil LSIP-100, 1.0 mH
- 2 x film capacitor MKTA-68, 6.8 µF, 250 V
- 2 x high-power resistor LSR-100/20, 10 Ω, 20 W
- 2 x speaker screw terminal ST-960GM
- 2 bags of damping pads
- 2 x foam sealing strips for speakers, 1.5 m each, made of MDM-5
- 2 strips of wedge foam
- 2 x speaker cable
- Wood glue, mounting screws, assembly instructions
For full specifications, please refer to individual items.