Safe and clear communication despite protective screens, acrylic glass panels, splash guards and hygiene walls
Since the COVID-19 pandemic outbreak, screens made of safety glass or acrylic glass equally protect staff, patients and customers.
The TALKSAFE-1 ensures clear and intelligible communication at checkouts, information desks, etc. despite protective measures, safety distance, hygiene walls and face masks.
The TALKSAFE-1 is a safe, hygienic and flexible solution which is particularly suitable for acrylic walls and acrylic cubicles at pharmacies, doctors surgeries, shops and supermarkets as well as for visitor boxes in retirement homes. Thus, facilitating consultation and communication.
kit consists of:
- 1 x microphone station for customers
- 1 x on-ear headset for staff (Bluetooth)
- 1 x power supply
- Incl. required cables
- Incl. double-sided adhesive tape
The TALKSAFE-1 can very easily be integrated into your environment and workflows:
- Non-contact: infrared sensors detect if a person is standing in front of the device
- Retrofitting: no integration into existing systems or networks required
- Hygiene: device can easily be cleaned with a surface cleaner
- POS: ideally suited for highly frequented areas
- No extensive staff training required
Additional on-ear headset with the item number TALKSAFE-HS is available at option.